Thursday, January 26, 2017

Learn & Change

I walk down to my memory lane,
I was wondering about the ones I hate and the ones I love.
Everything that was a blur, suddenly started making sense to me.

The more I dug is what I learn and when I learn, I hunt more and I hunt for myself in order to get the answers from my life !!


The moment I was standing in front of my lies, the lies that had destroyed some of my beautiful days, the lies that made my life a mess, I was filthy beacuse I hated people but it wasn't just me but the circumstances, the ones I could have easily avoided!!!

Then and there I learnt that everything I am is beacuse of my past and I have got nothing to amend it but I really do have my future and can change my present to get the best further.

We have our life and we know it better than anyone else in the world so if we lead it right and lead the way life is meant to be then we are going to find the treasures we were actually hunting for !!!

We don't really hate everyone beacuse that's not what we humans are for, we are here to bring the change and bring a revolution to make sure that the world will be no longer down in the drain and actually to be evolved with the wonderful colours of happiness and love, if we can do it, then we actually solved the purpose we are here for !!


7 comments: