Thursday, January 5, 2017

BE HUMAN

"Every second of my life is a new fight,
Sometimes with and without rights.
I belong to this world,
The one with cold blood.
Still I stand and I stand on my will,
So I fight and I fight to win,
Because I have my life and I lead it right".

I wake up in the morning with all my courage,
Because for everyone it is just an ordinary day but for me it is the war, the war between life and the life with respect.
The war that can not only bring my deathbed but can also tear me apart.
When I came into the world, I was told about the value of life, the people in it and the society lives among us. But no one took a breath about the cruelty of the world that can devastate the face of trust and can implant the hell of betrayals.

The world is full of crap, the same world we used to call beautiful once, the world that had destroyed my life, murdered my self-respect, vanished my dignity and killed every inch of me.

One thing I know, I know it for sure that you can carve the path that smells rat for me, you can humiliate me and you can beat me but you know what!!!! You can't help but notice the moment, the moment I will rise again and will rise like the sun
Because no matter what the sun will be on the peak and no-one can bring it down unless it's fulfilled the reason it's risen for!!

Yes we are the girls, the womens and we create the world.
Though trust me and my words that if you don't treat us with the respect we deserve then none of you are the humans.

7 comments: