Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Freedom is life!!

I had my life, but no reason to be alive.
I had the wings, but no courage to fly.
Surviving in the world that had killed my vibe.
Humanity is the word I have been searching in life.

Then I saw the bird which went up in the sky,
She felt the wind and drifted up so high,
No worries she needed only a reason to survive.
She was just a bird, yet had a lesson to derive.

I have to convey my words that can remain in this world
I need to fly along the wind and have to take out my wings.
I need to capture the world, so need to head up high.
Because now, I have found the freedom to live like the bird in the sky.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful lines with indepth meaning. Quite encouraging....you have a nice flair of writing....just keep on working to develop it further....

    ReplyDelete