Tuesday, February 21, 2017

MIRACLES

The day up rises, with a hell of a choice.
To roam along the path,
Or to hit the destination high.
I was all alone, tears in my eyes.
Searching for a miracle,
Seeking an angel from the sky.

I stood on the diversion.
The confusion had arrived.
One had the logic, yet other was my life.
The feeling was drowning,
I had to search for the side.
Then I look up in the sky, yet nothing in my eyes.

Disappointment what I felt,
Soon the clouds were crying,
Light had fallen, she was right in my sight,
Smile was on her face,
Carving path to give me heights.

She taught me about the rights,
And how to deal with the lies.
She said " you have the direction, just don't avoid your eyes.
Leave your heart out and let it decide !! "

Then I saw my direction with my destination upright.
She helped with the indeed,
She healed my broken cries,
She gave my life meaning,
She was the rainbow of my sky !!!


- We all have that one angel in our life.
This one's for them !!!

PICTURE CREDITS - VINAYAK CHAUHAN
Instagram- Vinayak_Chau
Email- vinayakb258@gmail.com












7 comments: