Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The Raging Fire With In !!

He has the way, to deal with life,
To change the world and to spread his light.
He pleaded everyone "please don't kill my vibe,
You want to feel the change, just see through my eyes!!"

He rolled on the bed.
He crawled in the house.
He stood on his feet,
That's how he arouse,
He saw the challenge, he crunched it.
He faced the hurdle, he jumped it.

The more he explores is what he desires,
Whatever he creates, but the people won't admire!!
But, he has the talent with a burning desire,
He has the heat but never turned into the fire.

All I can say, no matter what he is,
He faced the race, he jumped the hill,
He fought the fight that no one will!!
The voice he left, is still in my head "please don't kill my vibe,
You want to feel the change, just see through my eyes!!"

PICTURE CREDITS - VINAYAK CHAUHAN
Instagram- Vinayak_Chau
Email- vinayakb258@gmail.com




1 comment: